Compassion, education, and individual attention – these are the principles that guide the team at Edwards Elder Law, P.A., in helping our clients. We believe that this philosophy can demystify the elder law, estate planning and probate experience, and we utilize these principles to gently guide our clients through some of life’s difficult decisions.
Regardless of your age, it is important that you feel comfortable with the future and know that your loved ones will be cared for. We are proud of our experience handling a variety of elder law concerns involving Medicaid long-term care benefits, VA Aid and Attendance benefits, estate planning, incapacity planning, trusts, wills, probate and trust administration.
Our founding attorney, Stephanie Edwards, ensures that each client is provided with personalized, one-on-one attention for his or her unique needs. We equip individuals and families who work with us with the information they need as we assist them through every step of estate planning, applying for Medicaid long-term care benefits or VA Aid and Attendance benefits, and the probate process. We understand that the people who come to us for guidance are navigating unfamiliar territory, which is why we offer our compassionate support.
Edwards Elder Law is proud to say that we:
- Help our clients create individualized strategies designed to reach their
- Offer fixed prices, whenever possible, to help ensure that clients are able to ask their questions without incurring an additional charge.
- Educate our clients on the issues and developments regarding their
documents and estate-related concerns.
- Keep our client base small to help ensure that each individual receives the utmost attention necessary for his or her specific concerns.
- Base our practice model on a small, concierge business, which allows us the time to give each client personal attention and counsel.
Whether you are looking for guidance regarding an elder law issue for a family member or yourself, you can turn to Edwards Elder Law. We help people who have an immediate need for long-term care assistance, as well as people who want to start talking about their options for paying for long-term care assistance before they have this need.
Whether planning for the future or seeking immediate care and crisis assistance, Edwards Elder Law is there for our clients, providing them with understanding and peace of mind.